Content of Course
- It’s often the case that you’re looking for a specific functionality in already existing plugins, but the one you’re looking for is not captured by any of these. In this course you will learn how to create your own plugin to feed your needs or even those of your customers.
- You will know about the basics of WP “behind the scenes”
- Understanding Actions / Filters
- Important knowledge about naming and possible conflicts
- Enqueue concept for CSS and scripts
- How to store data in a custom table
- Security: How to check user capabilities, escaping and nonces
- Localization: How to build your plugin multilingual
- Cronjobs in WordPress
- basic knowledge in WordPress, PHP, HTML
- suggested basic knowledge in CSS, JS and SQL
This content is locked.
Please login and comment To Unlock The Content!