Content of Course
- Develop powerful WordPress plugins: Both basic and advanced
- Program using popular WordPress APIs
- Learn how to leverage over 20 powerful WordPress hooks through your theme and plugins and how to leverage them to manipulate WordPress without editing the core
- Restrict the WordPress back end menu item from any group of users
- Modify content from posts and pages on the fly
- Add links and new menus to the WordPress admin bar
- Learn WordPress hooks and why they are so important for theme and plugin programming.
- Hide certain dashboard widgets from any user
- Add new fields to user profile pages and save them automatically when the user submits their information.
- How to add, update and delete WordPress meta data without one line of MySQL
- Create a social media plugin that allows the administrator to enter addresses for Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube and more. The plugin will both create a widget using the Widget API and a template tag that can be added to any theme.
- Create new thumbnail sizes and access them from the WordPress media manager and your themes
- Display messages to other administrators, writers, editors and contributors in the WordPress back
- Secure your WordPress back end by redirecting unauthorized users back to the home page preventing even hackers can break in with brute force attacks
- Creating your own WordPress dashboard widgets from scratch
- Store persistent data in the WordPress database through transients using the Transients API
- Insert posts and pages automatically behind the scenes.
- User login detection
- Basic WordPress Skills
- Basic HTML and CSS
- Basic PHP a plus, but not required
This content is locked.
Please login and comment To Unlock The Content!